Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 3 Your Parents

30 days, 30 letters

I missed a few fays, whoops. I'm doing this on my own time.

Day 3, My parents......

Well lets start with my father. He isn't around. My parents divorced when I was 2. My dad is an asshole and an alcoholic, end of story. I'm not gonna turn this into an after school special. Now my stepmom is just crazy fucked up in the head. I almost got arrestedand she took me to get my nails done.....Anyway, I live with my mom and my stepdad. My mom and I have a werd relationship. I love her to death and I know she loves me but we fight like there's no tomorrow. It gets brutal, never really physical, but we tear each other apart. We do have our moments though. I am working on my relationship with my mom now that I'm clean. I put her through a lot. Moving on, my stepdad and I don't really talk...It's weird. He's been in my life since I was little and I love him and he's done a lot for the family but I don't know. He's just a very quiet person haha. That is gonna be worked on too. Blah Blah Blah.. I love my parents ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment